|© Mark Bialek|
by Grace Shackman
The building at 210 East Huron first shows up on a city map from 1853. Although only a block from the Washtenaw County Courthouse, which was then the center of Ann Arborís commercial district, that stretch of Huron was still mostly vacant. The earliest picture shows the temple-like facade of a Greek Revival house.
Local profiles, stories from readers, and more.>> Blogs